Not all drinks have to be alcoholic on Valentine’s Day, right?
This special day is often spent with an important someone, which means you’ll probably want to remember it the next morning.
The perfect way to guarantee a memorable V-day, yet keep the romantic holiday flair, is to mix up delicious mocktails at home for you and your sweetheart to enjoy during a relaxed night in.
This hot pink drink, which has a sweet taste with just a bit of pineapple tang, practically shouts sexy.
- 3 cups hibiscus tea
- 3 cups ginger ale
- 6 fresh pineapple spears
- In a pitcher, mix together the hibiscus tea and ginger ale.
- Once mixed, serve over ice in a tall glass with a fresh pineapple spear.
If you’re feeling fancy and want to impress your date, try these sophisticated-looking cocktails.
- 1 (12-oz.) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 4 cups white cranberry juice cocktail
- 4 cups lemon-lime soft drink, chilled
- Raspberries and/or pomegranate arils, for garnish (optional)
- Fresh citrus wedges/slices, for garnish (optional)
- In a large pitcher, stir together lemonade concentrate and cranberry juice cocktail.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours.
- Just before serving, stir in the lemon-lime soft drink.
- Garnish individual glasses with raspberries, pomegranate arils and/or citrus slices/wedges, if desired.
This short glass of cherry-infused carbonation is such a fun drink to sip throughout a romantic date night.
- 1-liter lemon lime soda
- 4 ounces grenadine
- juice of 1 lime (approx 2 tbsp)
- 4 maraschino cherries
- Combine soda, grenadine and lime juice in a mixing glass, and stir
- Pour over rocks or ice ball in low ball glass
- Garnish with cherries
There are endless cocktails you can easily make non-alcoholic. You don’t need to be stressed, just choose a recipe and whip up one of these simple mocktails for the sweetest Valentine’s Day yet.